Terra Aquatica TriPart Micro - 1L / 5L / 10L | Flora Series | Micro & Macro NutrientsRegular price $120.00 Sale price $84.00 Save $36.00
The original 3-part advanced nutrient system for hydroponics, coco, and soil. 3-part “Building Block” nutrient system: T.A. TriPart gives the best possible balance between concentration and flexibility
Why buy grow nutrients, bloom nutrients, a CalMag, and a PK, when you can grow from start to finish with just three bottles!
TriPart nutrients allow you to perfectly match the changing needs of your plants by varying the mix as your grow progresses: more TriPart Grow during growth, and more TriPart Bloom for flowering and fruiting: simple and incredibly effective by design. Used by the most prestigious research laboratories and universities, including NASA, the TriPart is an evolving system that we constantly update in line with the latest scientific discoveries, and improve through exhaustive testing in-house and with our partners in professional horticulture (see more on our pedigree in real-world food production and research on www.hydroponicmicrofarm.com).
Many nutrients claim to include everything that your plant needs for healthy growth, but unlike most competitors, the TriPart includes not just the primary and secondary nutrients necessary for basic plant nutrition, but a full range of micro and sub- micronutrients as well – and we chelate every possible element for enhanced uptake and stability. This is why the TriPart delivers such impressive and reliable results in specialist markets where enhanced flavor, aroma, potency, and essential oil production are vital. The TriPart is available with hard or soft water formulations of TriPart Micro to ensure that calcium levels in your nutrient solution remain optimal preventing the lockout/deficiency problems that universal nutrients can provoke.
Available in Hard or Soft water composition, TriPart Micro is the foundation of the “building- block” system, providing micro and sub-micro nutrients and some complementary macro-nutrients. Use TriPart Micro as directed all the way through growth and bloom
How to use TriPart:
- Shake well before each use: T.A. TriPart® nutrients are very concentrated - see the main TriPart® feed chart for details.
- Add each part to water separately, mix well, and rinse measuring equipment in-between parts and after use.
- To ensure the best results in your area, TriPart® is available in both hard water and soft water versions: (more than 70 mg/L calcium, use TriPart® Micro hard water formulation, with less (or if using reverse osmosis, use TriPart® Micro-soft water).
Use with TriPart:
- Works with all plants and substrates, in hydroponics, soil, and outdoor gardening.
- After nutrients, the biggest boost advantage can give any grow is using a high-quality Fulvic acid: T.A. Fulvic® is the best.
- FlashClean®: not just for lock-out problems and harvest: FlashClean optimizes substrate health and mineral availability in even the best run grow.
- Use Organics Seaweed® just before flowering to activate and boost blooming.
- For the last 10 days use FinalPart® alone for increased flower production.
- T.A. Trikologic® brings beneficial microbial life to your root zone, Trikologic S® adds increased protection and added performance, especially in high temperatures.