Pulse Pro Smart Environment Monitor - Measure Temp | CO2 | PAR/PPFD /Spectrum SensorsRegular price $900.00 Save $-900.00
The ultimate grow room monitor. Pulse Pro is the big brother of the Pulse One, including all of the same features plus these additional sensors & hardware.
Unlock Intuitive, Remote Monitoring of Your Grow Room with the Pulse Pro!
- The Pulse Pro is the big brother of the Pulse One, including all the same features as remote monitoring of temperature, RH, light, and VPD, custom alerts, and integrated journaling, PLUS CO2 data, VOC data, PPFD/PAR, spectrum & colour analysis, light flicker frequency & includes a lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- Now, you can get out of the grow room without stressing about your plants. Enjoy time off knowing you have real-time access to the data that matters most, right from your smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
What Can the Pulse Pro Help You With?
- Environmental monitoring, anytime, anywhere. Improve your grow with remote monitoring of temperature, RH, light, and VPD, custom alerts, integrated journaling, CO2 data, VOC data, PPFD/PAR measurements, spectrum & colour analysis and more!
- The Pulse Pro is a unique hardware device that keeps you connected to your garden even if you aren't nearby. Within just minutes of installing the Pulse Pro in your greenhouse or grow tent, you can begin monitoring your temperature, humidity, and light level. Pulse Pro easily connects to your Wi-Fi network and sends data to a remote location so you can monitor your grow from anywhere in the world that has access to the internet.
Pulse Pro Measures:
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- VPD sensor
- Dew point sensor
- Atmospheric air pressure sensor
- CO2 sensor
- PAR/PPFD sensor
- Light spectral sensor
- Historical Data
- Built in rechargeable battery so the device can be used as a hand-held PAR meter *The device needs to be plugged in to remain fully functional*
- Water resistant sealing for everything except the temperature/RH vents
- Notifications and alerts
- The Pulse One measures light using a lux sensor. Using the lux sensor, you can easily see if your light came on when they were supposed to or if there was a problem that needs to be corrected.
- The temperature in your growing environment can cause several issues if it falls too far out of your plant's preference range. If the environment gets too cold, frosting can damage plants. If the environment gets too hot, plants can be scorched. The Pulse One measures the temperature so that you always know that your heat is within an acceptable range.
- One of the most overlooked aspects of indoor gardening is humidity. Humidity levels can determine if your plants are thriving. However, the wrong humidity can put them at risk of developing mold or pest issues. If your humidity gets too low then you may find your media losing moisture very quickly, which can leave you with plants that dry out sooner than you are available to tend to them. Alternatively, if your humidity gets too high you can develop mold issues, especially during the flowering stage. Having your entire crop developing mold just before harvesting due to a humidity issue can be the most disappointing experience a grower can go through. Pulse One easily keeps this in check.
- The real value of Pulse One comes from accessing historical data. Looking back on weeks of data about your grow room to discover where things went wrong or where you can make improvements in your growing process can be invaluable.
VPD Guidance - Vapor Pressure Deficit
- Pulse makes it simple to check VPD. Just enter a VPD target for your device (in kPa) and the app tells you what temperature or humidity you need in order to achieve that VPD. VPD helps you identify the correct range of temperature and humidity to aim for in your grow space. With VPD you can achieve the best results while avoiding pest and environmental problems. VPD also controls plant transpiration rates, stomata opening, CO2 uptake, nutrient uptake, and plant stress.
- Battery Life: 12 hours
- WiFi: 2.4 GHz, Channels 1-11
- WiFi range: 1000ft in ideal conditions, structures and interference reduce this
- Power: 110V-220V AC with 5V adapter
- Various attachment points: hanging loop, hang on screw, wall mount, hang by cord
- Waterproofing: splash resistant
Temperature and Humidity
- Max temperature: 130F (55C)
- Min temperature: 20F (-7C)
- Temperature sensor accuracy: ±1F (0.5C)
- Max humidity: 90%
- Min humidity: 10%
- Humidity accuracy: ±3%
- Measurement range: 380nm - 1000nm
- PPFD (PAR) Range: 400-700nm
- PFD Blue Range: 400-500nm
- PFD Green Range: 500-600nm
- PFD Red Range: 600-700nm
- Worst Accuracy: ± (10 umol/s/m2 + 10%)
- Best Accuracy: ± (5umol/s/m2 + 2%)
- Accuracy depends on light spectrum type, and spectral algorithm version
- Measurement range: 400 ppm – 10.000 ppm
- Accuracy: ± (30 ppm + 3%)