Xtreme Gardening Mykos WP - 340G / 1KG | Natural Root Enhancer | Wettable PowderRegular price $75.00 Save $-75.00
Mykos WP (Wettable Powder) is processed to provide effective inoculants that may be injected through a sprayer, applied in hydroponic reservoirs, and used as a seed or cloning treatment. Can also be used to dust or drench roots of all transplants.
Mykos Drops are an easy and efficient means of applying beneficial microbes to any garden. Mykos naturally expands plant room systems and increases the availability of both nutrients and minerals. Mykos Drops are conveniently packaged in 10 gram "Biodegradable Paks" for both soil and hydroponic applications Apply 1-2 Mykos Drops packets into each planting site for effective mycorrizal inoculation.
- All the Benefits of Mykos
- Convenient Method of Assuring Inoculation of Individual Plants
- Simple Once & Done Application
- Ideal for Hydroponic Net Pots (Hydrotone) - Aeroponic Systems, Drip, Ebb & Flow, NFT, Deep Water Culture
Why Mykos Drops?
Mycorrhizae is cultured in a granular form. In order to make it soluble, it must go through a milling process (such as a hammer mill) which is a very harmful environment for a living microbe. Soluble mycorrhizae is between 30% - 70% LESS INFECTIVE than granular mycorrhizae! The more the product is milled, the less infective it actually is. Mykos Drops utilize the highest-potency granular mycorrhizae in order to ensure an effective inoculation without clogging your hydroponic system.
"Propagule" counts can be misleading; if I cut an egg into 8 pieces, do you have 8 eggs? NO! That is why all Mykos products lists pure, fresh, LIVING spores right on the label.
- Mykos WP is a beneficial soil microbe that enhances root structures by forming a symbiotic relationship with a host plant. Acting as an extension of the roots, Mykos increases the plant's ability to source nutrients and water more efficiently in exchange for carbohydrates. Can also increase crop yields & secondary metabolites.
- Thoroughly mix with water and apply around the root zone of plants. Apply weekly through vegetative and early flower stages.
- MYKOS WP works in all types of growing media and can be used in combination with synthetic and natural fertilizers. Great for Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs & Flowers.
Thoroughly mix with water and apply around the root zone of plants (hand water or add to reservoir). Keep reservoir well oxygenated. Use immediately after mixing. Apply weekly.
Reservoirs & Root Drench:
- 1 gallon ..... 1 tbsp
- 5 gallon ..... 3 tbsp
- 25 gallon ... 5 tbsp
- 50 gallon ... 8 tbsp
- 100 gallon .. 1 cup
Bare Root Dip:
- Mix 4 tbsp MYKOS WP & AZOS® per gallon of water. Dip bare roots into solution. Water in the remaining solution after planting.
For Xtreme Results:
- Apply in combination with AZOS & Xtreme Tea Brews.