Milwaukee PH600 Digital pH PenRegular price $50.00 Save $-50.00
Digital. Simple. Compact.
Over 200,000 people have relied on the Milwaukee PH600 compact pH pen to move from difficult to use and interpret pH strips to digital testing.
The Milwaukee PH600 compact digital pen is specifically designed to help maintain pools, water conditioning, classrooms or labs. Keeping the proper pH improves results of chlorine in a pool. It also helps in understanding the quality of a water conditioning system.
Use digital accuracy to keep pH in your target range for better results.
What people are saying
"Accurate results and calibrated right out of the box."
"Must have for any aquarium owner."
"Good value. Easy to use. Consistent."
- Fast, accurate results with digital LCD readout.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Simple 1 point calibration with an easy-to-use trimmer located on the back of the tester to protect from accidental splashes.
- Cap to protect the pH sensor and keep it wet when stored upright.
- Low power demand for extended battery life (batteries included).
- Comes in a hard carrying case complete with calibration screwdriver and instructions.
- pH range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 pH
- Typical EMC Deviation: +/- 0.2 pH
- Calibration: Manual, 1 Point
- Environment: 32°F to 122°F (0 to 50°C) 95% RH
- Approximate dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 0.95 inches
- Weight: 3 ounce
- Battery Type: 3 x 1.5 V Alkaline (included)
- Battery Life: 700 hours
- Warranty: 2 years