Lumatek Digital Dimmable HPS & MH Ballast - 400W | 3 Year WarrantyRegular price $299.95 Sale price $235.00 Save $64.95
Lumatek 400W Dimmable ballast
Lumatek 400W Dimmable ballasts feature dimmable stable light output which are ideal for pharmaceutical agriculture, laboratories and other uses where precise regulated output is essential.
These have a really fast start up and they reach full brightness in under one minute making them a lot faster than magnetic ballasts.
Due to the design and running these dimmable ballasts are completely silent. They are small and compact in design eg a 600-watt 240 volt ballast weighs less than 3.75 kilos compared to heavy magnetic ballasts.
They produce less heat and are manufactured with cut-off circuitry, so they cut off when a short is detected for ultimate safety.
Their design ensures a longer bulb life and minimum lumen output loss over time (with the correct lamp) is dramatically less than with magnetic ballasts. Lumatek ballasts are also fully interchangeable Lumatek ballasts can light both HPS and MH bulbs (please note that the super lumen switch cannot be engaged on metal halide bulbs).
Optional selectable dimming levels at 250W and 400W levels. Boost your output 10% by switching to 400SL.
- Electronic ballast for 250W or 400W HPS or MH lamp
- Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Current: 1.90A
- Input power: 440W
- Output power: 420W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 175 to 275V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Environment temperature for full load operation: -25 to 40°C (-13 to 104°F)
- Enclosure temp. rise ((Δt) 29°C (84.2°F)
- Env.IP require: >IP23
- Humidity: capable of operating in relative humidity of 0% to 90%, non-condensing
- To light a 250W lamp; set control to 250W and boost output by 10% by switching to 250SL.
- To light a 400W lamp; set control to 400W and boost output by 10% by switching to 400SL or dim down to 250SL or 250W.