Jupiter 2 Light MoverRegular price $304.95 Save $-304.95
The Jupiter 2 light mover is a world leader of light mover technology servicing the hydroponics industry. Having been manufactured now for over 28 years and distributed throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK, the Jupiter 2 has passed all tests regarding quality and reliability. It has been designed to an exacting specification using only the highest quality components, from the Swiss designed motor/gearbox down to the ROHS compliant electronic delay system.
The Jupiter 2 light mover effectively reduces shading and provides increases of around 20% to your yield. The science behind this product relates to the plants containing phytochromes, photoreceptors that control physiological and developmental reactions to fluctuations of red and far red light. Light movers are mechanical devices that move grow lights in a fixed pattern over a garden. They can increase the coverage light by 140%. The real advantage, is MUCH more light is available to the plants when the light is in motion. With stationary lights, all that is shaded will remain in the shade, with a mover the light hits the plants from all angles, giving better coverage and therefore increased yields.
Advantages of Jupiter 2
- Reduced lamp to plant distance without burning tender growing tips of plants
- Reduce power costs
- Increased penetration of high intensity light below plant canopy
- Increased yield due to increased budding sites
- Healthier even growth patterns = higher yielding plants
- Increased air flow due to movement of the lamps heat = decreased fungal growth
In The Box (Tent 1.2 & 1.45)
-  x Motor unit (0-60 sec delay)
-  x 1.45m rail with 4 x cable ties
-  x 40cm adjustabar, 2 eyebolts
-  x M6 x 20 motor bolt and nut
-  x Tent installation instructions