Green Planet PK Spike - 1L / 4L / 5L / 20L / 25L / 207L | NPK 0-14-15 | Phosphorus PotassiumRegular price $25.00 Save $-25.00
Derived from multiple sources of phosphorus and potassium, PK spike is designed to help facilitate bulking and ripening of many flowering plants.
PK Spike is engineered to provide a uniform quantity of phosphorus and potassium to your flowering plants. Designed with over 25% more P/K than the next industry leading competitor, this product can be applied at a maximum rate of 1.0 ml/L to achieve a 250 ppm boost to your plants.
- Improved flower formation and seed production.
- Earlier and more uniform crop maturity.
- Improvements in crop quality.
- Along with phosphate, potash is instrumental in starch and carbohydrate synthesis, which is essential in the development of large and healthy photosynthesis organs.
- A potash deficiency may lead to reduced cell wall strength, which can lead to the breaking of stems, leafs, and susceptibility to the toppling over and breaking of heavy branches.
- Phosphate deficient plants take longer to initiate flowering, produce fewer flowers, and are restricted in flower size.
- Phosphate deficiencies can result in a reduction in leaf expansion and also the number of leafs.
- Available Phosphate (P2O5)………………………14.0%
- Soluble Potash (K2O)……………………………….15.0%
- Derived from: Monopotassium Phosphate, Potassium Acetate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Metaphosphate.