CX Horticulture Tanlin Drops - 20ML | Fungus Gnat Treatment | Non ToxicRegular price $35.00 Save $-35.00
WHY CX TANLIN DROPS?
Tanlin Drops is biological treatment for fungus gnat (Scariad Fly). It is non toxic, safe to humans, animals and the environment.
There is no withholding period and it can be used right up to harvest. NilNat is effective in all types of hydroponic systems as well as in soil, compost and coco fibre. It is has an extremely high dilution rate giving the grower a product that can also be used as a preventative measure against these troublesome pests without it breaking the bank!
CX Tanlin is the extremely potent solution that serious growers should have! It is free of odour, easy to use and contains zero toxic pesticides. Use it to protect your precious plants from root-eating fungus gnat and sciarid flies.
At CX Horticultural, our total focus is to give you the tools with which you can grow the best possible crop. We concentrate entirely on delivering bigger yields and better quality with less effort. We stand behind our products and GUARANTEE they will all meet your highest expectations.
CX Tanlin Features
- Extremely concentrated – 1 ml makes 100 liters.
- One 20 ml bottle makes 2000 liters.
- Safe to use with any nutrient regiment.
- Will not affect beneficial microorganisms.
- Non-toxic and completely inert; does not interact with the plant in any way.
- Tanlin Drops is plant, pet and people safe.
As a maintenance, add T Drops to your regular feed once a week at 1 ml (40 drops) per 100 L (25 gal). For more intensive use, treat with T Drops every three days in the following methods:
Soil/Coco: Mix 2 drops per 4 L (1 gal) of water. Thoroughly drench growing medium.
Recirculating: Add to your nutrient tank at 1 ml (40 drops) of T Drops per 100 L (25 gal). If your medium is not completely saturated by your watering system, thoroughly saturate your medium by hand watering. Ensure T Drops is mixed evenly throughout your medium.
- Even saturation greatly increases the effectiveness of T Drops.
- Hydrogen Peroxide will greatly reduce the effectiveness of T Drops.
- You cannot overfeed with T Drops and can use through flush. There are no after-taste effects.
- Must be stored between 37 F and 72 F (2 C – 22 C). Refrigerate if necessary. Do not freeze.