Coco House Australia | Coco Chip/Coir Brick | 70/30 Blend | pH Stable | Low ECRegular price $20.00 Save $-20.00
COCO House coco peat bricks are ideal for organic home gardening, for small and large eco-friendly green houses, for commercial nurseries, for medium and small-scale environment friendly growers, those who engage in hydro seeding (hydraulic mulch seeding), users of terrarium products for animal bedding (cattle farmers, poultry farmers and rabbit farmers, horse keepers) and those who keep exotic animals as pets.
Why should you use them?
- As they swell 10 times their volume when they absorb water They do not reduce in size and acidity does not increase over time They assist seed germination
- They ensure high water retention and enhance porosity
- They are an excellent natural medium for soil conditioning for various purposes in organic cultivation and household consumption.
- They can be used for potting in small growing containers
- Ideal for selling in supermarkets, garden centers, home centers and retail outlets
- Production Capacity : 20 tons (20,000 kgs) per day
- Stock Capacity : 200 tons to 500
- 100% Natural Coco Peat - Husk Chips
- Available Sizes: SL+ ( soog) / 5L+ ( 450g) / 7L+ ( 55og) I 9L+( 650g)
- Moisture Level: below 15%
- pH: 5.8
- EC level: 0.5 to 1.0.
- Compression ratio : 5:1
- Sieve : 2 times sieved/minimum dust
- Fibre content: 20-25%
- Expansion : 7 5 ltr / 5kg block
- Salinitiy: o PPT
- C:N ratio : 12:1
- Total organic content : 82.5%
- Light weight
- Promotes strong root growth