FlairForm CMX - 1L / 5L / 20L | Calcium, Magnesium & Iron AdditiveRegular price $29.90 Save $-29.90
The deficiency of calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg) and iron (Fe) can cause common symptoms such as blossom-end-rot (death of the end part of fruit), upward leaf curl, withered flower/fruit set, interveinal chlorosis and the death of terminal buds and root tips. If the above mentioned symptoms are present, be sure to check pH and humidity levels. Excessive pH can cause both calcium and iron to become insoluble. Excessive humidity restricts the distribution (“translocation”) of nutrients throughout the plant and is a common cause of calcium deficiency. Avoid using this additive with excessively hard make-up water because it can exacerbate the build-up of white "scale". This can result in dripper blockage and a reduction in the amount of available sulfate - an essential plant nutrient.
CMX is a cal-mag additive used for preventing nutrient deficiency symptoms. Unlike other brands, CMX also contains all trace elements (Fe, Cu, Mn, Zn, Mo, B). Did you know most deficiency symptoms are due to trace element deficiencies?
Deficiency symptoms are all too common in growing systems that contain heavy feeders or suffer from lack of maintenance or poor quality waters. CMX protects plants against problems such as:
- Upward leaf curl
- Withered flower/fruit set
- Interveinal chlorosis
- Stunted growth rates
CMX contains 6% calcium, 2% magnesium, 0.2% iron EDDHA (NPK 4-0-0), and all essential trace elements (copper, zinc, and manganese as EDTA, molybdenum, and boron).
- Use during vegetative & flowering
- For use in hydroponics, soil, or coco
- Dose rate 0.5-1ml/L (2-4ml/Gal)
- Available in 250ml, 1L, 5L, and 20L
STEP 1. Dosing
- Fill the nutrient reservoir with low EC water then add GREEN DREAM ‘A’ followed by GREEN DREAM ‘B’ then the additives. Add in the sequence shown in the chart (left to right) and stir thoroughly after each addition. Never pre-mix nutrients and additives in concentrated form. Pre-dilute SILIKAMAJIC 10-fold with plain water before adding to the reservoir. *BUDGENIE: For increased weight use up to 5ml/L for heavy feeders (yields “Final EC” 2.25mS/cm).
STEP 2. pH Control
- Check pH is between 5.0 and 6.5 (below 6.0 may enhance nutrient uptake).
STEP 3. Feed frequency
- Generally use this nutrient solution with each watering.
STEP 4. Maintenance
- Maintain nutrient temperature between 68-77 deg F (20-25 deg C). Cover the reservoir to prevent evaporation and exposure to light.
- ‘Recirculating' hydroponic systems: Maintain pH as in Step 2. Keep reservoir topped up with water. Do not allow EC to fall more than 0.3mS (maintain by adding GreenDream A and B). Discard, flush, and replace the nutrient solution every 7-10 days.
- Coco Coir or Soil systems: Flush the medium every 1-2 weeks with plain water.
- Apply Pythoff for root problems such as root browning or fungus gnat infestations