Canna Classic Vega A+B - 2x5L | Hydroponics Base NutrientRegular price $145.00 Save $-145.00
CANNA CLASSIC VEGA
- CANNA Classic Vega is a complete professional nutrient for the growing phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in inert run-to-waste systems. In the beginning of the growing phase, the plant lays the foundation for its eventual yield.
ADVANTAGES OF CANNA CLASSIC VEGA
- CANNA Classic Vega promotes a healthy and powerful growth, which is vital for side shoots and a luxuriant root development.
- Classic Vega is applied to all types of inert substrates.
- A complete absorption of nutrients and water is guaranteed from the beginning of the cultivation because Classic Vega is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelate and trace elements.
WHY A&B NUTRIENTS?
Both CANNA Classic nutrients (CANNA Classic Vega for the growing phase CANNA Classic Flores for the blooming phase) consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. That's why you should first add the A component and then the B component.
- CANNA Classic is the best nutrition for growing on inert substrates such as rock wool. It is used especially on ‘run-to-waste’ systems; these are systems where the drain water is drained off or so called open-hydroponics systems.
- If you grow on a run-to-waste system, you need a plant nutrient that exactly suits the needs of this special growing method. The substrates used in run-to-waste are mostly inert (which means they don't add or take nutrient elements from the nutrient solution). So all the nutrients have to be in the nutrient solution. An excess of nutritional elements can lead to plant damage but they will also end up in the environment. CANNA Classic has a balanced quantity of all nutritional elements needed by plants.
- With CANNA Classic you can grow with precision. Growers have an optimum control over what their plants are offered. It does require more know-how than growing in soil for example, but higher yields can be achieved due to the fact that the nutrition absorption can be better arranged. Like this, immediate adjustments can also be made when something is about to go wrong.
- There are no damaging ballast substances in HYDRO nutrition because this will have an immediate negative influence on the plant’s development.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA Classic Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1 : 250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water) Add Classic Flores A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add Classic Flores B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Classic Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.8 - 2.7 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- When growing intensively, drip feed the plants 1-3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1-2 weeks.
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.