Can-Lite 1000 Carbon Filter - 588CFM | Flange 200MMRegular price $275.00 Save $-275.00
The Can-Lite carbon filter is the latest addition to the Can-Filters Carbon filter range. Recently released after years of testing and research, the Can-Lite has been developed with ease of installation, durability and effectiveness in mind.
The Can-lite is manufactured using a similar process to Can-Filter 'Classic but instead using a highly perforated, light aluminum casing and a special grade of virgin CKV-4 carbon. This allows the filters to be lighter and handle larger air flow rates without any odor breakthrough.
Made in the Netherlands.
- Light weight virgin coal-based chip carbon
- Perforated steel canister with NO MESH lining interior for higher flow rates
- 50mm carbon bed for odour catching performance for up to 3 years!
- High flow quality pre-filters for effective dust and humidity removal
- Highest quality carbon filters made in Netherlands
|Max Flow Rate:||1000 m³/h|
|Thickness of Carbon Bed:||50mm|
|Installation:||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Activated Carbon Type:||CKV-4 light|
|Max Operating Temp:||80ºC|
|Max Relative Humidity:||70%|
|Pre-Fitted Flange Size:||150, 200 or 250mm|